DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 Apply for 10 LDC UDC Jobs: District Health And Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) Alipurduar issued an employment notification to fill up 10 Lowe Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, & other vacant posts. Now the aspirants who wishing for latest Govt Jobs in West Bengal may apply for this DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 before the closing date. The candidates who complete qualification alike Madhyamik, 10+2, Degree and must have known Bengali read, write & speak are able to apply Alipurduar Health Dept Recruitment 2018.
DHFWS Alipurduar LDC UDC Recruitment 2018
Besides the education aspirants, the age limit should not exceed 40 years as on 01st August 2018 and upper age relaxation for SC/ST/ExS categories will consider as per the Govt of India norms/rules. Now the applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements are provided may send the duly filled application along with respective documents through speed/ register post to the following address before the last date. On the basis of candidates performance in the interview, the organization will shortlist for the latest vacant posts.
DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria For DHFWS Alipurduar LDC UDC Recruitment 2018
- Should complete the Madhyamik, 10+2, Degree from a recognized board.
- Knowledge of Bengali such as able to read, write & speak.
- Desirable for candidates who have knowledge of MS Office.
- Not more than 40 years as on 01st August 2018.
- Upper age limit will admissible in case of retried govt. employee.
Job hunters should pay the non-refundable exam fee through Demand Draft in favor of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Alipuruduar.
- General candidates- Rs.100/-
- Reserved candidates – Rs.50/-
Candidates those who have applied for DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 will undergo through written test, interview, and document verification.
Official Website: alipurduar.gov.in
Important Dates of
- Last date for submission of application: 06th August 2018
How to Apply DHFWS Alipurduar Recruitment 2018
- Candidates are advised to district official website @ alipurduar.gov.in.
- There look for latest recruitment notification and check for the instructions.
- Now fill the prescribed format application form without any mistakes.
- Finally, send the filled application along with required documents.
- The post should reach the following address on or before the last date.
Chief Medical Officer of Health & Member Secretary, DH&FWS
Matrisadan (1st floor),
Ward No. XVI,
New Alipurduar, Pin Code 736121
Official Notification Click Here