Daily CURRENT AFFAIRS 04th Jan 2018
Candidates Through Daily Current Affairs 04th Jan 2018 topic we cover some valuable information here. So check out know complete information, follow indianaspirants.com regularly
- India calls off to buy spike anti-tank guided missiles with Israel. The deal value of $500 million and continue the deal of 131 Barak surface-to-air missiles built by Rafael.
- One of the city’s oldest Christian cemeteries will host an evening of Baroque music on its 250th anniversary.
- Gandikota-Chitravathi lift irrigation scheme at parnapallli in pulivendula constituency of kadapa district by Andhra Pradesh CM N. Chandrababu Naidu. It is built with cost of 1350 cr.
- Singer Kesiraju Srinias, Known as Ghazal Srinivas has been suspended as the Global Hindu heritage foundation and Save Temples organisation because of his arrest on sexual harassment.
- Radha Vishwanathan, 83 who is singer the legend for decades, passes away in Benguluru
- MiG-29K single engine fighter aircraft of the navy with a trainee pilot crashed while taking off at the Goa airport
- Railways Minister Piyush Goyal informed that all train signaling in india switch over to computerised signalling to ensure better safety and on time performance. The government spend 1.2 lack crore to upgrade
Daily CURRENT AFFAIRS 04th Jan 2018 National Wise
- The quad group of India,japa, Australia and the U.S. In the Indo-Pacific may soon have a gaping hole as Tokyo and Beijing appear set to revamp ties in 2018.
- North Korea reopened a long closed border hotline with south korea.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved the 5369 crore for Jal Marg Vikas Project for development of fairway on National Waterway-1 with the technical and investment support of the world bank.
- The finance Ministry was approved proposal for sanction of 7577 crore in six public sector banks, for its recapitalisation process.
- Bharat Biotech was received a prequalification from the World Health Organisation for Typbar Typhoid Conjugate Vaccine. It is supplies of the vaccine to UNICEF, Pan-American Health Organisation( PAHO ) and Gavi supported countries.
- Generic pharma firm Hetero has rolled out its fourth biosimilar drug Adalimumab under the MaburaTM brand name in the country.
- Indian umpires Anil Chaudhary and C.K Nandan will select for the U-19 WC ICC umpires panel.